Taurus’ Chartered Accountancy division provides core services comprising business taxation and compliance, management accounting, business advice, trusts, change management and accounting software support.
Our team of accountants is focused on ensuring the best ideas and creative solutions can be implemented, while making sure set goals are achievable and current rules are satisfied.
As accountants we are trained to keep a close eye on your position while helping you avoid unnecessary risk and exposure. We look at the ‘big picture’ and approach our roles with a holistic view, making sure we understand your ambitions and the outcomes you want to achieve.
We believe knowledge is empowering and so our commitment is to support you in understanding your current situation and helping you achieve your business and personal aspirations.
Taxation & Business Accounting
Our Taxation team deliver year end accounts, both personal and business, income allocation and structuring, GST, FBT and administration, analysis and representing clients regarding IRD audits, issue resolution and arrears, in addition to routine tax matters.
Wider Business Accounting services include:
- Business advisory and consultation, financial reporting, full company analysis and action plans, budget and cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting and reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency, receiverships, liquidations and debt recovery
- Secretarial services including company formations, IRD registrations
- Business evaluations for sale or purchase
- Corporate restructuring
- Share valuations
- Debtor and creditor management and negotiation
- Accounting software support including cloud based systems
- IRD dispute resolution
We also have a relationship with Tax Management New Zealand Limited who have helped clients save on IRD interest and penalties. Please see www.tmnz.co.nz for more details.
Our advisory services include:
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Shareholder agreements and risk management
- Wealth creation
Request a consultation
Book your free no-obligation consultation and find out how we can help you